What is the Giving Challenge?
The Giving Challenge is a 24 hour online fundraising opportunity for non-profits in our community. All donations between $25 and $100 are matched 1:1!
Is there an event I have to attend or can I do this from home?
You can do either or both! This year our annual Roll-a-thon will be on Wednesday, May 2nd to allow the students to get involved and to celebrate this amazing matching opportunity. You are welcome to attend this super fun event, all donations need to be made online however, to qualify for the donor matching through the Patterson Foundation.
Who is Mangrove School of Sarasota?
Mangrove School of Sarasota is a non-profit educational center providing children and families in the Sarasota area with developmentally appropriate programming that supports real, lifelong learning.
Where will my donation go?
All funds donated to Mangrove School will go directly towards programs that enrich the lives of our students as well as the greater community.
How do I donate?
Anytime: Make a Pledge In Advance
1. Call our office at 941-927-3711
2. Your contact and credit information will be securely stored.
3. On May 1, we’ll register your donation on the Giving Partner Website, and your child’s pledge form will be updated.
4. You will get an email from The Community Foundation of Sarasota County with a receipt for your 100% tax- deductible contribution.
OR, Day of the Challenge: Make a Donation Online, From Anywhere:
1. Visit the Giving Challenge homepage during the challenge period.
2. Enter Mangrove School of Sarasota on the organization name box in the top righthand corner.
3. Fill in your contact information on the website’s secure form.
4. Make your 100% tax-deductible donation with your credit or debit card.
5. Make your donation “In Honor of” your child or children so their pledge form is updated automatically.
6. You will receive an immediate receipt through your email address.
The link above will go LIVE on Tuesday 5/1 at Noon, and will remain available until Wednesday 5/2 at Noon.
Be the One to support education for the whole child – head, heart and hands! Thank you so much for your support!